Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Brooklyn Grace!

2 and a half months ago (where have I been, I know), my brother and his wife, Kristen, welcomed their first baby into this world, a beautiful baby girl whom they named Brooklyn Grace!! I love each and everyone one of my nieces and my nephew to pieces, but I do have to say it is a little different experience when your own sibling becomes a parent. We got to be at the hospital when Brooklyn was born, and the incredible part was hearing Brooklyn's very first cry....that sound.....it all came flooding back and brought me to tears for my brother and his wife - so awesome. Congrats to my big little brother Greg and to Kristen of course! And welcome to the world, Baby Brooklyn, we love you!
.
"Time to come out Baby Brooklyn!" - Kaylie whispers to the baby bump, just days before Brooklyn came out to play :)
.
The proud papa and his beautiful baby girl, and an elated mama looking on!
.
My first time holding sweet Baby Brooklyn - oh newborns!
.
I love this shot my bro took of brand new baby and her mama.
.
The proud Grandparents and Great Grandma - and the Stache, can't forget the Stache :-D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely that youre sharing your life!! Love it :)

Kristin Bu said...

Brooklyn grace is very sweet. Congratulation!