Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!

My bro, Matthew's Uncle Greg, just visited from Oregon for a week - we had so much fun visiting with him! He took some great pics - in fact, I have so many pics I'd like to share, I'm just going to let the pictures (and a few captions) do the talking.
.
The middle pic is my fave - GREAT shot of Matthew & Grandpa. Love the affects Greg used - and in one photo, you can see a little of my baby belly :)
My parents just celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary!! To celebrate, we went to The Beachhouse in Encinitas - afterwards Greg took a few beach/sunset shots. Matthew is holding both mine & Uncle Greg's hand in the middle shot. The later shots are of Greg & Matthew having fun in our "pool" :)
Matthew making a mess with wipes. . .chillin' with Dad &Grandpa watching a video, eating his first popsicle (loved it!)& enjoying the spa, as always! His new favorite thing is to go underwater - fun, but a little scary!
Heather & the boys came over recently and we finger painted for the first time! Matthew & the boys enjoyed the gooey stuff on their hands, and even managed to get some on paper! I absolutely love the last photo, Jake & Drew are such good buds to Matthew :)
That's all for now!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

HEY! I saw those pics of matthew on facebook yesterday and couldn't get over how good they were! Seriously, he did a great job!
loved looking at them.

Helton's Happenings said...

Boy I'm late on seeing these updates! Love em love em love em!