Saturday, September 26, 2009

Museum Day!

So today was Museum Day 2009 - apparently, supported/hosted by Smithsonian Institute, once a year they have a Museum Day where all museums (and some other participating venues) let you in for free if you print out the pass from the Smithsonian Mag website. So fun! So Matthew & I packed in the car, picked up Gina & Taylor and spent the afternoon at the Birch Aquarium!
It was a little crowded - ok, a lot crowded. Didn't think many people would know about Museum day - and if they did, I thought they'd go down to Balboa Park or something, but the aquarium was pretty popular. It was still fun, and I got a few cute pics of Matthew & Taylor together - little kids holding hands is the cutest!!
.




Here are a few pics unrelated to the aquarium - they are from the Kickoff last weekend at church - just a few fun shots :)
.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Museum day looks SO fun! I'm sorry I couldn't be there (and that I didn't respond to your text). Matthew is still getting to be such a little boy! :) Taylor is also adorable! She looks so much like Jeff in these pictures.